This oatmeal crackers recipe is delicious and very easy to make. Make your own homemade crackers without additives and preservatives. Full of healthy ingredients are the perfect snack for any time of the day.
Prep. Time: 10′
Cook Time: 15′
— Ingredients —
- 120 gr. whole wheat flour
- 100 gr. oats
- 80 gr. hot water
- 70 gr. olive oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (optional)
— Directions —
Preheat oven to 175 C (350 F)
- combine the oats with hot water and set aside
- in a bowl add sugar, egg and olive oil and stir until completely combined
- mix the oat mixture with the olive oil mixture
- combine flour with baking soda, salt, and oregano and add it to the main mixture.
- combine thoroughly
- finally, add the cheese and mix with your hands
- line baking sheets with parchment paper
- divide the dough into 20 pieces
- shape each piece into a cracker
- place the pieces on a baking sheet.
- bake for 15′-20′ minutes
You can serve them with cream cheese or cottage cheese and slices of turkey. Cherry tomatoes, rocket leaves, olive oil, and pepper will skyrocket the taste and the look!